Click one of the below three buttons to begin your instant online quote.
Questions? Need Multiple Gates?
24/7 Support • 650-614-5008
Questions? Need Custom Parts?
24/7 Support • 650-614-5008
- $0 Discount From DIY Install|
- $0 Discount From Promos
- 100% Free Freight Shipping
- Tax Included If Applicable
1. Mark post locations and measure distances.
1. Use a tape measure and mark where to dig.
2. Ensure gates will be able to swing/slide open.
3. Gates sizes include posts. Fence sizes do not.
2. Call 811 to check for underground utilities.
1. The service is free and the process is fast.
2. Just dial 811 and have a quick conversation.
3. Your property will be approved in 2-3 days.
3. Dig holes at your marked post locations.
1. Use a post hold digger or shovel.
2. Approximate fence post hole size: 8" x 8" x 24"
3. Approximate gate post hole size: 18" x 18" x 36"
4. Set posts in holes and hand mix in concrete.
1. Accurately position post.(Very important)
2. Mix quick setting cement and water around post.
3. Tip: Wet concrete can lightly hold posts in place.
5. Hang gate/fence panels once concrete is dry.
1. Swinging: Screw in hinges and level your gate.
2. Sliding: Lay v-track, drill, and use anchor bolts.
3. Fence: Use 3 brackets to bolt each post and panel.
BONUS: We also recommend that you read our Frequently Given Advice
Your Estimated Install Time: 0 Hours
Fence & Swinging Gate• Tape Measure
• Post Hole Digger
• Magnetic Level
• Quick Cement
Sliding Gate +• Hammer Drill
• Anchor Bolts
Swing ManualsLight Gate Arm(s)
Medium Gate Arm(s)
Heavy Gate Arm(s)
Slide ManualsSolo Operator
Estimate Cost: +$0
We always advise that our customers install their gates themselves, with the help of a friend. It's a great excuse to get outdoors, exercise, and be crafty. If this isn't an option for you though, Yelp.com can be an excellent way to find professional contractors near you.
Call us for details • 650-614-5008
The work is high quality, ★★★★★David E.
So glad we got a motorized gate for our house that also looks great. The entire experience was smoothNeha K.
Of all the people we have had work on our home, I would recommend StandardGates firstKristen C.
Prompt, polite, super responsive with emails and phone callsMelinia H.
The gate looks beautiful and really functions well. We highly recommend StandardGatesCarol L.
Easy, no-drama and we ended up with a great installation and someone we can trustGrady B.
StandardGates is a national American high quality wrought iron and wood driveway gate manufacturer and distributor with over 40 years of ironwork experience. All of our gates are built for Do it Yourself (DIY) installations and automation equipment can easily be attached at any time. Unlike our competitors; our gates are heavy duty, highly moisture resistant, internally welded, custom sized to the inch, and ready within a couple weeks; a combination you won't find anywhere else. And best of all, due to our innovative and environmentally friendly manufacturing process, our prices are the most cost effective in the industry!